SAG is a key component to the success of our weekend. Here we will review a few important details. Please carefully read the information below, taking special note of the SAG requirements, car kits, and orientation times/locations.
- Attend SAG orientation on Saturday, May 14 and Sunday, May 15
- Provide own vehicle
- Provide own cell phone
- Attend an outdoor training ride (for new SAG drivers)
- Bike rack (or car big enough for a bike and rider) - contact Assistant Volunteer Manager, Elana Kanter if you need a bike rack.
- GPS or road maps of the area
- Blue tooth
SAG Car Kits
Each SAG driver will be given a SAG car kit, which will include two magnets for your car, first aid kit, directions, contact numbers, water and snacks. The SAG car kit will need to be returned in a timely matter; preferably, at Sunday’s Closing Ceremony. Expect to share your credit card information upon checking in. If SAG car kits are not returned, you will be charged.
ALL SAG drivers must attend BOTH SAG orientations:
- Saturday, May 14 at 7:00 AM, at Atlantic United Methodist Church (105 4th Street, Ocean City, MD)
- We are offering breakfast at the Church starting at 6:00AM - please join us, as you will not have time to eat breakfast following the SAG orientation!
- Sunday, May 15 at 8:15 AM, at Broadneck Park (618 Broadneck Road, Arnold, MD)