Don't forget - Ted Blankenship is also leading a training ride this Saturday. Click here for the full list of Outdoor Training Rides this season.
Hello fellow riders and volunteers,
I will be leading the Ride for the Feast cycling trip THIS Sunday, April 10th at 10AM from Davidsonville, Md. We will be riding a very popular and bike route to Galesville, MD and back.
Our rest stop at Galesville is right on the West River. This is a beautiful spot with a scenic view of the river, a small art gallery and an antique shop.
At this point the weather forecast is splendid for Sunday so come out and ride.
All the facts about Sunday’s ride:
- WHEN: Sunday, April 10th. Ride out at 10AM. Please be there at 9:30AM to get ready.
- WHERE: Meet at the Davidsonville Park and Ride.
- From the north:
- Take Rte 97 south and exit at Rte 50 west (towards Washington)
- Follow route 50 to the first exit at Davidsonville Road, route 424 (one exit)
- Make a left at the stop sign at the end of the ramp
- Make a left into the Park and Ride just after going over route 50.
- From the south:
- Take MD Rte 50 east and exit at Davidsonville Rd, route 424 (one exit).
- Go straight at the top of the exit ramp to proceed to the stop sign.
- Continue across route 424 into the Park and Ride parking lot.
- ROUTE: Anne Arundel Adventure. Nice ride with moderately rolling hills. Great rest stop in Galesville, MD.
- DISTANCE: 35 miles.
- WHAT YOU WILL NEED: A bike, helmet, water bottle, a spare tube or patch kit, and a pump or cartridge kit. Wear clothing appropriate for the temperature. Dress in layers so you can remove or add layers as necessary to stay warm but not get overheated.
- RSVP: Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you will be riding.If you have questions please email me at email@example.com or call me at: 410-923-4230.
See you there,