Ride for the Feast Training Ride
When: Sabado, Cinco de Mayo – Saturday, 5 May 2012 – meet at 0830 with ride out time of 0900
Where: Easton, Maryland – Meet in the Food Lion parking lot at 219 Marlboro Ave Easton, MD 21601 Approximately 90 minutes from Baltimore!
Ride Details: This is a flat scenic ride around St. Michaels ranging from 30 to 75 miles. There are numerous places to turn around and head back and it’s all up to you.
What to bring:
- Helmet (required)
- Bike (required unless driving SAG)
- Sunscreen (it’s going to be sunny!)
- Water bottles (highly highly encouraged)
- Nutrition – there are a few stores and places to eat along the way but also stretches of nothing but road
- Extra tubes
- Chammy butter (AKA lube)
- Willingness to have a good time! (Required)
- Anything else that you think may be helpful/beneficial to your ride
Contact Information: You can email me up until the night before: Pez2385@hotmail.com
Or you can call me anytime that morning starting at 0700: (443) 848-8130. If I do not answer just leave a message and I’ll get back to you.
Cue sheets will be available at the ride.
If anybody would like to carpool, let me know – I can take two extra people.
See you Saturday!
Steve “Pez” Tabisz